Thursday, September 8, 2011

Poptropica-Time Tangled Island

First, I operate the machine and I went to the future.
I receive the Time Device.
I went 1593 AD. I found Amulet, Gunpowder. He need a Stone bowl.
I went 0328 BC. She need the Golden vase, and i found Phonograph.
I went 0831 AD. They need Amulet. I gave the Amulet. I found Golden vase, use Gunpowder.
I went 1877 AD. He need Phonograph, and I gave it. I found Piece of stone.
I went 1387 AD. He need salt rocks. I found Declaration of Independence.
I went 1516 AD. He need a notebook, and I found Peace Medal.
I went 1519 AD. They need piece of stone, I gave it. I found warrior Headdress, Goggles.
I went 1776 AD. They need a Declaration, I gave it, and I found salt Rocks.
I went 1387 AD again. I gave salt rocks.
I went 1805 AD. He need a peace medal. I gave it, and I see a stone bowl, but I can't catch it.
I went 1882 AD. He need a study model(statuette of Liberty). I found a notebook very hard.
I went 1516 AD again. I gave notebook and i receive the Glider.
I went 1953 AD, He need goggles and i gave it. I found study model.
I went 1882 AD again. I gave a study model.
I went 1805 AD again, I found a stone bowl. I was very happy.
Last, I went 1593 AD, and I gave a stone bowl.
Finally, I repaired all history and I went to the 2011 AD.
That is very interesting. Sometimes I failed, and sometimes I succeed.
I like the Time Tangled Island. It's very funny too.

1 comment: